In communications? Love Durham? Come meet your tweeps at the Durham Tweet-up!
Our theme is MEDIA. How are things changing, how are they not? How are you using Twitter? What has it done for you? Don’t use twitter, but want to learn more? Interested in social media in general?
Some questions you might have or want to answer:
- How are newspapers making the best use of Twitter?
- How do I get free press for my startup/business/book?
- What’s “progressive” about this?
- What do you love about Durham?
- What’s different about writing for the web?
- Where does this fit in with my personal writing project(s)?
Anyone who works in writing, publishing, A/V storytelling, new media or old, blogging, or anything else, come on down. This one’s for you!
Are you interested in the world of social media, love durham, or just want to connect with like-minded individuals, join me and Design Kompany for a night of networking, discussion and fun.
With a little help from some amazing people, the Durham Tweet-up will be a night to remember. Thanks for the support from Independent Weekly, Triangle Tweetup, MotorCo Music Hall and Yelp NC.
To follow the conversation, follow the hashtag #durhamtweetup
Date: Thursday August 11, 2011
Where: MotorCo Music Hall (723 Rigsbee Avenue, Durham, NC, 27701)
Why: Because you have interest in the new wave of Media
Hope to see you there,